Judicial (Court Ordered)
Court-ordered tests require care and professionalism when it comes to drug and alcohol testing. The courts mandate that a reliable drug and alcohol testing partner performs the test to ensure:
- The individual under evaluation submitted the collection for testing.
- The collection was not tampered with or falsified.
- The collection went through a thorough process and results are reliable and accurate.
- No part of the process, nor the results, were interrupted.
- The drug court donors are treated with courtesy and respect.
The results of a court-ordered drug test carry significant implications in matters dealing with:
- Drug Court
- Court-Mandated Testing and Monitoring
- Child Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Random Test Management
- Child Custody
- Unknown Substance Identification
ARCpoint Labs of Columbia performs any of our drug and alcohol tests for court-ordered testing. We provide accurate, reliable and confidential testing procedures to ensure judicial matters are settled with solid evidence.