DOT Drug Testing Requirements
The DOT reviews strict drug testing requirements for anyone performing a “safety sensitive” position within the transportation industry.
Some of the requirements necessary to remain in compliance include strict regulations regarding:
- Breath alcohol collection procedures
- Urine sample collection (collection sites, specimen collectors, comprehensive procedures)
- Record keeping of final results (confidentiality and release of information)
- Laboratory procedures (equipment, forms, supplies for use during urine collection)
- Reporting (medical review officers and verification steps)
- All regulations outlined in the DOT’s rule 49 CFR Part 40
ARCpoint Labs of Columbia, SC – A Qualified DOT-Drug Testing Facility
ARCpoint Labs of Columbia, SC is a full-service Third Party Provider (TPP) for DOT urine collections for drug testing. We are capable of collecting the specimen(s) on-site in our local facility or through our mobile team which handles collection(s) on-site.
We follow all requirements outlined by the Department of Health and Human Services. Only labs qualified by SAMHSA may be used for DOT drug testing. We guarantee each step we take safeguards the validity of the testing and protects those using our roadways.
Learn More About Our Testing Services
Contact ARCpoint Labs of Columbia, SC for DOT-Approved Drug Testing