Get the Care You Need, Now.
With ARCpoint MD Telehealth Services, you receive access to medical attention regardless of your location. For a set monthly fee, you can speak to a doctor by phone or online 24/7/365 with ARCpoint MD for individuals and their families.
ARCpoint MD Telehealth Services Include:
Doctor Visits by Phone and Online:
You can access the doctors by phone, online or using the free smartphone app.
Prescription Discount Card:
Don’t pay full price! You can save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at over 60,000 pharmacies. Free smartphone app with membership.
Telemedicine is used…
- When you can’t get a quick appointment with your doctor
- When you can’t leave work
- When you need a short-term prescription refill
- If you’re considering Urgent Care or the ER for a non-emergency issue
- During vacations, business trips or when you’re away from home
- On weekends, holidays or any hour of the day or night
Common Medical Conditions Treated:
- Sore Throat
- Ear infection
- Skin Rashes
- Strains and Sprains
- Insect Bites
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pink eye
- Bladder Infections
- Cold/Flu Symptoms
- and …many more.
Common Medications Prescribed:
- Flonase Nasal Spray™
- Bactrim DC™
- Tessalon Perles™
- …and many more
Direct Benefits to You:
- Save time, money and hassle
- Timely and easy access to physicians
- Reduced time away from work
- 15-minute* average physician call-back time
- Prescription sent to member’s pharmacy
- Access anytime, anywhere in the U.S.
- Avoid germ exposure in waiting rooms
- No consultation fee; No co-pay
- Limit visits to expensive Urgent Care or ER for non-emergency care
- Electronic Health Records can be shared with primary care physician
- Feel better faster
- Pediatric care available – includes household members
*Guaranteed in 2 hours.Click Here to Enroll Now!
Want to learn more? Read on or watch our short video below.
How Does it Work?
Step 1: Send a consult request online or through a toll free number. You have 24/7 access to physicians nationwide.
Step 2: On average, physicians call back within 15 minutes, and you can talk with them as long as you need to.
Step 3: After assessing your situation, the doctor will provide a diagnosis and treatment options. They can provide a prescription for pick-up at your preferred pharmacy if appropriate.Click Here to Enroll Now!
Who are the Doctors?
The doctors providing telehealth services in the program are NCQA-credentialed in telemedicine, ensuring high-quality care for all members and their families They are members of the American Medical Association and average 15 years of experience in practice. They are also U.S.-based and board-certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics and are licensed in your state.
Disclaimer: ARCpoint MD Telehealth Services is NOT Health Insurance.
Learn More About our ARCpoint MD Telehealth Services
Enroll in ARCpoint MD Telehealth Services today or contact ARCpoint Labs of Columbia, SC for more information.